Model display problem

A discussion forum for users of the new HYDRUS 2D/3D. HYDRUS is a software package for simulating water, heat and solute movement in two- and three-dimensional variably saturated media. Happy Posting!
q.moreau

Model display problem

Post by q.moreau » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:17 am

Hi all,

I have a problem to display my result... I explain myself, after having done all the pre-treatment steps and executed 3D hydrus, it is normally possible to display the mesh model and have the water content, the pressure head and others... But in my hydrus, I just have a black screen.
Does anyone have a solution?

I would like to say that I am a newcomer to your software.

Thank you to help me.

Mirek

Re: Model display problem

Post by Mirek » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:39 am

We can hardly help you without further details (HYDRUS version, operating system, etc.). You can try to disable the OpenGL hardware acceleration (HYDRUS main menu -> Options -> Program Options -> Graphics -> OpenGL hardware acceleration = Off). If this helps, try to update your video driver.
M.

q.moreau

Post by q.moreau » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:31 pm

Tank's for your answer.

For more details: my operating system is Windows 10 and Hydrus version is 3.01.1460

QM.

Mirek

Post by Mirek » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:35 am

If this problem occurs in all projects (including demo examples), we will need detailed information about your system - see "Sending Hardware and OS Information" at http://www.pc-progress.com/en/Default.a ... leshooting. If the problem occurs only in a particular project, please send us this project (as a ZIP file) + screenshot of HYDRUS window with the black screen. Please send the files and your HYDRUS license number to support@pc-progress.com.
M.