I am an Undegraduate in Sri Lanka. we are doing a project using HYDRUS 1D. we calibrate the soil hydraulic parameter( n, alpha )to inwestigat the,
1. variation of normalized ET with time for both saturated and
Unsaturated soil column
2. Formation of an extinction depth unde constant ET, and
3. Equilibrium soil profiles at differnt water depths
Then I have 2 questions please anyone help me
1. What are the real definitions of "n" and "alpha" ? (please
2. What are the practical aplication of finding aboe 3 results
please help me my e mail " firstname.lastname@example.org"
A discussion forum for Hydrus-1D users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1