Excel file regarding the result of a model run in HYDRUS 2D/3D

A discussion forum for users of the new HYDRUS 2D/3D. HYDRUS is a software package for simulating water, heat and solute movement in two- and three-dimensional variably saturated media. Happy Posting!
diptodeb

Excel file regarding the result of a model run in HYDRUS 2D/3D

Post by diptodeb » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Dear Sir,
In HYDRUS 1D, when a program is simulated, then after completion of the calculation, an excel file is generated in the drive (Example - Obs_Node.out, Nod_Inf.out etc.). However, after running a model in HYDRUS 2D/3D, there is no such excel file where I can plot the graph myself. Is there any option available where I can see the nodal data of pressure head, water content, concentration except the window of the HYDRUS 2D/3D to represent the data myself????

Jirka

Re: Excel file regarding the result of a model run in HYDRUS 2D/3D

Post by Jirka » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:56 pm

All the input and output files are in the working folder. You can find the location of the working folder in the Project Information dialog window.

All necessary information about the working folder is described in detail in the User Manual (and help). Description of the output files is in the Technical Manual (and help).

J.
Attachments
ProjectInformation.png
ProjectInformation.png (52.35 KiB) Viewed 624 times

diptodeb

Post by diptodeb » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:26 am

Dear sir,
I want the raw data of the graph attached with this message. How can I get the raw data to plot the graph myself??
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (111.27 KiB) Viewed 610 times

Jirka

Post by Jirka » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Don’t you see the command “Export”? You can export data displayed in this graph to a text file. You can then do anything you want to with this file. J.