How to make the flow with three peaks?

A discussion forum for old Hydrus-2D & Meshgen. Happy Posting!
Download PDF document with all topics (February 8, 2008, 1.9MB):
http://www.pc-progress.com//Downloads/F ... on_H2D.pdf
pecon

How to make the flow with three peaks?

Post by pecon » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:16 am

Hi everyone! I have some questions when I am trying to model flow generation in a filed plot under natural rainfall with one hour interval.
With the time-variable BC of precipitation, I only get one peak of the flow. However, in the field observation, there are three. How can I make more peaks happening in the flow?
I attachhed memy file, I hope who can check it for me with that. I will really appreiate that. Thank you so much for your time and help.
Attachments
sample-zhao.rar
(170.41 KiB) Downloaded 586 times

Jirka

Re: How to make the flow with three peaks?

Post by Jirka » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:54 pm

I cannot look at your project. I assume that you are using the old HYDRUS-2D. In that case you need to include not only the project file (project.h2d), but also the project folder with input and output files. J.

pecon

Post by pecon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 am

Dear Jirka:
Thank you for your reply. I am also a fresh user of Hydrus 2D/3D now. I also attached the folder of the same file name with my case. Please check it. I really appreciate that. At the same time, I am trying to do the same work in Hydrus 2D/3D. Is that OK if I only submit the input file for Hydrus 2D/3D modelling check? Thank you again for your time and kindness.
Best wishes,
Pecon
Attachments
folder.rar
The folder
(163.45 KiB) Downloaded 580 times
infutfile.rar
Inputfile
(170.43 KiB) Downloaded 587 times
Last edited by pecon on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jirka

Post by Jirka » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 am

OK. If you are already using HYDRUS (2D/3D), then send me the Project.h3d2 file. It is going to be much easier for me to look at your project. I do not have the old HYDRUS-2D program even installed on my PC. Note that this program was replaced by HYDRUS (2D/3D) already some 7 years ago.

J.