many variable flux boundary condition

A discussion forum for old Hydrus-2D & Meshgen. Happy Posting!
Download PDF document with all topics (February 8, 2008, 1.9MB):
http://www.pc-progress.com//Downloads/F ... on_H2D.pdf
liuxiaogang

many variable flux boundary condition

Post by liuxiaogang » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 am

<font color="blue"><font size="2"><font size="1"><font face="Times New Roman">Dear Prof. Jirka,
I am a student in China, Now I am simulating water under deferent irrigation mode, and there are lots of trouble to do it.
How to handle problem of many variable flux boundary condition using hydrus-2d? Please give me some examples the best.
I have set many rGWL in deferent time, but why I only can find the first rGWL impact on graphics display of results?
Xiaogang</font id="Times New Roman"></font id="size1"></font id="size2"></font id="blue">

Jirka

Post by Jirka » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Xiaogang,

I’m currently on vacations until August 22 and can not help you much during this time. You should be able to download a lot of examples from our HYDRUS website. See that I’m developing a library of HYDRUS project that should help you in preparing your projects.

Note that HYDRUS-2D could have only one boundary with time-variable flux and one boundary with atmospheric fluxes (also time-variable). Thus you could have two different boundaries with different time-variable fluxes. In newer version of HYDRUS (2D/3D) you can have atmospheric BC and up to 4 time-variable fluxes, i.e., 5 different fluxes altogether. There is no limit how many times you change the flux in time.

Best regards,

Jirka

liuxiaogang

Post by liuxiaogang » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 am

Thanks. J.